Take this Quiz to Find Out if a Private Investigator Could Help You.
There are many situation in which a private investigator is beneficial.
Take the quiz below to find out if a PI can help you.
1. Are you going through a divorce?
2. Are kids involved in your divorce?
3. Do you suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating?
4. Are you a business owner or manager and suspect an employee of stealing from you?
5. Do you suspect an employee of filing a fraudulent worker's compensation claim?
6. Do you need a background investigation for a potential employee?
7. Are you a party to a pending civil or criminal case?
8. Are you searching for someone from the recent or distant past?
If you answered "YES" to any of the questions, a free consultation with a licensed private investigator could save you a lot of time and money.
Of course I am partial to Hipps Investigative Services, but it's important that you are comfortable with the investigation firm you choose.
Find an investigator who is dedicated to serving you. Find an investigator who will treat your case as if it is their own. Find an investigator who has experience related to your needs. Most importantly, find an investigator you trust!